- Channel Islands
- Centre Est
- Grand Est
- Grand Ouest
- Grand Sud-Ouest
- Ile-de-France Sud
- Nord de France
- United Kingdom
Societe Generale Private Banking - Switzerland - Zurich
Established in Switzerland since 1897, Société Générale Private Banking (Suisse) SA specialises in wealth management. It provides a comprehensive range of personalised products and services tailored to the needs of each client.
Société Générale Private Banking (Suisse) SA, a partner you can trust
Société Générale Private Banking (Suisse) SA specialises in providing asset management services to a clientele of wealthy entrepreneurs and private individuals. We provide the recognised know-how of a private Swiss bank combined with the strength and investment solutions of an international banking group.
Our clients benefit from a personal focus built on relationships. Our private bankers are backed by a network of experts who develop tailor-made solutions with clients and provide them access to:
- The Group's wealth planning, fiduciary and life insurance services
- Our financing solutions (mortgages and Lombard loans)
- The comprehensive range of offerings from the Societe Generale group (investment banking and international network)
- Our advisory and discretionary asset management services
- Our dealing room, and in particular our structured and derivative products, as well as our foreign exchange market offerings.
Gelieve onderstaand formulier te vervolledigen met uw contactgegevens alsook uw vraag zodat we hier gevolg kunnen aan geven.