- Channel Islands
- Centre Est
- Grand Est
- Grand Ouest
- Grand Sud-Ouest
- Ile-de-France Sud
- Nord de France
- United Kingdom
Private Banking in Geneva, Switzerland - Societe Generale
Case Postale 5022 CH-1211 Geneva
Established in Switzerland since 1897, Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland specialises in wealth management. It provides a comprehensive range of personalised products and services tailored to the needs of each client.
Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland, a partner you can trust
Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland specialises in providing asset management services to a clientele of wealthy entrepreneurs and private individuals. We provide the recognised know-how of a private Swiss bank combined with the strength and investment solutions of an international banking group.
Private Bank in Geneva
Our clients benefit from a personal focus built on relationships. Our private bankers are backed by a network of experts who develop tailor-made solutions with clients and provide them access to:
- The Group's wealth planning, fiduciary and life insurance services
- Our financing solutions (mortgages and Lombard loans)
- The comprehensive range of offerings from the Societe Generale group (investment banking and international network)
- Our advisory and discretionary asset management services
- Our dealing room, and in particular our structured and derivative products, as well as our foreign exchange market offerings.
Gelieve onderstaand formulier te vervolledigen met uw contactgegevens alsook uw vraag zodat we hier gevolg kunnen aan geven.